Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back to Work

Well I'm back to work. It's my first day back and it's like I haven't left. It kinda makes you feel good when people are glad to see you. It's a relief for me too. I hate being home all the time with nothing to do so I'm glad to be here. Nothing much else has been going on. I'm finished with school. I'm pretty sure I did ok. For my Anthropology class I had to write a term paper and I forgot. When I went to check in I saw that it was due on Tuesday morning. I checked in on Monday. So I had to watch the movie (luckily I got it a while ago) and wrote a 4 page term paper. It was supposed to be 3-5 pages so 4 is good enough. I think I did alright considering. Just goes to show ya that you need to check in more often. So I'm finished for now. I don't go back til the fall. I don't know what I'm going to take. I have to go to the school this evening to drop some papers off and file for a federal loan. I was supposed to get financial aid but that fell through. Unless something happens between now and then to say otherwise, I'm going to have to pay out of pocket or just use loans. I hate using loans. I don't like borrowing money from anyone especially the government. But if I want to get this done and over with, I'll have to suck it up and just do it. Next week is Zoe's birthday party. I can't believe she's going to be 5. I remember when she was a baby...she wasn't the cutest baby but once she grew into her head, she looked like Boo from Monsters, Inc. Now she's going to be going to school in the Fall. Where did the time go. It's really scary how fast time goes once you're out of high school. I saw Andy yesterday too....he's walking and he's got a mouth full of teeth. He's a smart kid too. I know everyone says the kids they know are smart but he really is. When you ask him where his nose is he points to it and says nose and he does that for a lot of his body. He says some other words too and he does something I've never seen any kid do. He just knows when it's time for bed. He'll finish his bottle, play on the floor, and when he's ready he points up to his room. Sarah takes him up and he goes right to sleep. I found that amazing. I've never heard of a kid that did that. It was so neat. He's so pleasant. I hope he stays that way. It would be a shame if he turned out to be a rotten kid ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

I'm glad to see you're back at work because that means regular posts from you again, right?

8 )

6:51 PM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

Of course :)

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home