Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Stuff On My Mind

I went to see the tutor again yesterday and found that I was on the right track I just have to be more sure of myself when it comes to math. He said something funny though and I never really thought about it til he said something. I said I was having an issue with literal equation and he asked me why I said I had an issue and not a problem? Before I could even attempt to answer he said it was overnight that people stopped saying they had a problem and starting saying they had an issue. He said he thought it was psychiatrists that did this to us. I thought that was pretty funny. I never thought about it before and thinking back on it I can't remember the last time I said that I had a problem with something. Weird isn't it?

I just realized something today and yeah I know its something stupid to worry about but I can't help it. I'm going to be 27 this year. I know it's stupid to freak out about age but I never thought this is where I was going to be at this age. I always thought I would be done with school and settled down by now. It's weird how life takes you in a completely different direction. I honestly don't know where the time went. It doesn't feel like it's been almost 10 years since I graduated high school but it has been. It's crazy. I was just sitting here thinking about nothing in particular when I realized that I'm going to be 27. Where did my twenties go? Yeah the first couple of years were spent drinking and "having fun" then the next thing I know I'm in my mid twenties and now heading into my late twenties. Thirty isn't so far away. I'm not freaked out about turning 30 though. I don't know why I;m freaking out so much about this. I'm not prepared to be in my late twenties. I would rather be in my early thirties. (Yeah doesn't make ANY sense whatsoever but thats just how my brain is functioning today) I'm a little all over the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home