Sunday, November 04, 2007

Getting Better

Things are getting a little better...not a whole lot but still better than they were. I have my moments where I think that things are just going the wrong way but after a while I stop thinking like that and try to be positive. Since Keith and I broke up we haven't been hanging out as much as we used to obviously. I'm still trying to work my feelings out. I still care about him a lot and sometimes it's like it used to be but for the most part I just miss him a lot. Last week was my dad's birthday party...that was fun. He went along with me...and I made an ass out of myself but oh well. Not much I can do about that now. We also went to see Van Halen this week which was in a word awesome. I had such a good time even though I got lost in DC. I got the tickets a while back when we were still dating and like I said I still care about him and the reason for me buying the tickets was for him. Van Halen is his favorite band and I wanted to do something nice for him so I bought them. So it's been weird the last almost 2 months. I mean like I said I still talk to him and hang out but it's weird because I still feel the way I do and there isn't anything I can really do about it. No matter what I do it's not going to change things. Only he can do that. My birthday is coming up next week...I think that might have a lot to do with how I've been feeling lately. It's kinda freaking me out. I'm still working on getting myself together but I'll be 28. I should in reality have done all this a while ago but I didn't. I did get a new car which is awesome and that's a huge step down the road to independence. I just need to get a couple more things together and I should be well on my way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

I am so sorry to hear about you and Kieth. I hope that everything gets better for you and soon. happy Birthday! I hope you can have a really good day! I had the baby on August 10. Another boy. I have been so busy with everything I haven't really had time to blog but I will get one on there soon!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home