Monday, January 16, 2006

Hmmmm

Today my friend e-mailed me. We haven't spoken in a couple weeks due to a stupid misunderstanding but thats not the point. Anyway she e-mails me with the heading of Update and goes on to say in the short email that she has decided to move to New York while her fiance is at boot camp. That is a drastic turnaround since the last time we spoke. When we talked last, her fiance was looking for a job because he did something totally irresponsible and got himself suspended....well that turned into him getting fired. It was totally his fault and anyone that knows the situation will tell you the same thing. Anyway so they pushed up when they're getting married and all that. He's supposed to be leaving for boot camp in March which means that they're getting married before that. I think its a mistake and I've said it time and again. But it's not my decision or my life. So I told her to call me at work and let me know whats going on. It was all just really awkward. We just chatted for a bit and she told me to shoot her an email so I did explaining my side of the story and now I'm waiting for a reply. We'll see how things go but I can pretty much bank on her either not caring about my side of the story or she'll just ignore it. I'll have to wait.

Other than that nothing is going on. I watched "Cold Mountain" over the weekend. It was a decent movie. A lot better that I thought it was going to be. I wasn't bored at all. Renee Zellweger was really good in it and I don't really care for her at all. I think the only other movie that I liked with her in it was "Empire Records". I was one of the few that didn't really like "Jerry Maguire". It was ok just not something I would watch again and the whole "You had me at hello" thing got on my nerves. Anyway she was really good in it and it was just a good movie. I'll have to look into reading the book. My sister has it so maybe I can borrow it from her. She said it was kinda hard to get into but I've plugged through books like that.

Ok well thats all that is going on in my life. Nothing really happening with me in particular. I think maybe that I live vicariously through people....I lead a relatively boring life. It's ok with me. For now I'm content with that. I think I would rather have a boring life than one that is overly complicated. Thats not a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home